After-sales related FAQ
Includes Miner related FAQ, Transportation related FAQ, Accessories related FAQ, and others.
Miner related FAQ
- Why do I feel an electric shock when the miner is powered on?
- What are the possible reasons that could cause a Professional miner to burn out its hashboard?
- Why BOX Ⅱ has 2 connectors?
- Does the miner come with a power cord? What adapter/transformer/voltage converter should I need to prepare?
- Is it possible to manually adjust the fan speed (fan RPM) in order to reduce the temperature of the miner? / Is there any available firmware that can increase or decrease the fan speed (fan RPM)?
- Do you provide any tutorials or guides on how to overclock the miner or on the immersion cooling process?
Transportation related FAQ
- How to pack miner properly?
- How to pack miner's PSU properly?
- How to pack the hashboard properly?
- How to avoid customs duties during the return for repair or replacement?
- How much should I declare on the item?
- What should I present the items to the customs?
Accessories related FAQ
- How to enter debug website and obtain the logs?
- What should I do if my after-sales request has been marked as "solved"?
- Can I get a refund or purchase another product with a discount if the miner is broken?
- How to check tickets/after-sales requests' status?
- How to submit After-sales/Technical support ticket correctly?
- My miner information is displayed on the front page of the uGapp, but the deployment location is empty. What should I do?
- Why my miner always shows as “Offline”?
- What should I do if I set up my miner but the indicator light is always red?
- I would like to check the miner information, but I'm unable to connect to Bluetooth successfully. How can I solve this problem?
- Is it normal to see alternating yellow and green lights after my miner goes online?
- The LoRa antenna and GPS antenna cannot be screwed all the way down, is it normal?