Goldshell Hub Platform is an all-in-one platform designed to make mining cryptocurrency easy and accessible for everyone, and it offers remote control and tracking capabilities, enabling you to manage the status of miners that are not on the same local area network (LAN).
In this tutorial, we'll walk you through the steps to get started with Goldshell Hub Platform.
How to connect miners to Hub platform?
1. Upgrade to miner's firmware version 2.2.0 or above by accessing the miner dashboard.
After successfully completing the upgrade, go to [Dashboard] and click on [System]. From there, you can access [Cloud Control Settings].
2. Login or register your Goldshell account on https://www.goldshell.com/ and find the Hub platform or register or login https://hub.goldshell.com/ directly.
3. In Account Setting, copy the [Account Key] and paste it to Miner dashboard's [System]-[Cloud control settings].
4. To check if your miner is listed on the Goldshell Hub platform, go back to the hub.goldshell.com page and click on [Miner Management], then select [Miner List]. You can verify whether your miner is listed on the platform from there.
Goldshell Hub Platform Introduction
Dashboard provides a convenient and easy way to track your mining operations and stay up-to-date on your profits.
On the [Dashboard] page of the Goldshell Hub platform, you can monitor the current status of your miners and determine whether they are online or offline. It also features a useful tool called Daily Profit. This tool allows you to check your daily profits, including earnings in various cryptocurrencies.
Miner Management-Miner List
The [Miner List] menu provides a detailed overview of the status of your miners. It displays important information such as the MAC address, IP address, miner type, status, group, coin, real-time hashrate, average hashrate, hardware version, and firmware version of your miner in a table format for easy access and monitoring.
There is a [Detail] button on the right side of the table.
Click [Detail] to check the detailed information of the miner, including Hashrate Chart, and Pool Configuration.
In addition to providing a detailed overview of your miners, the [Miner List] page also allows you to manage your miners efficiently. You can access the 'Setting' and 'Actions' menu to perform various batch actions such as resetting, changing the mode, modifying LED settings, upgrading firmware, assigning templates, and grouping your miners. These tools allow you to streamline your miner management and simplify the process of maintaining your mining operations.
If you need to manage a single miner, you can do so by clicking on the 'Actions' button located on the specific row of that miner within the [Miner List] page. This allows you to perform actions such as checking its status or changing its settings without affecting any other miners in your network.
Here are 5 important points to keep in mind while managing your miners on the Goldshell Hub platform:
- Only offline miners can be deleted. If you accidentally delete an online miner, it will reappear on the list within a few minutes.
- If you give away your miner to someone, it will show up as offline once it is connected to their account. In this situation, you need to manually delete the miner from your account.
- You do not need to download the latest firmware from GitHub. Instead, simply look for the 'New' sign on the platform and click on 'Update' to start the miner upgrade process.
- It is not necessary to upgrade the firmware if your miner is working normally.
- You must select the miners you want to operate before performing any actions. The platform will not allow you to operate on unselected miners.
Additionally, the [Miner List] page provides a search function that allows you to quickly filter out specific miners based on your search criteria.
Miner Management-Template List
The [Template List] menu on the Goldshell Hub platform allows you to customize and batch set templates for your miners. You can create a new template by clicking on [New Template] and filling in the required fields on the template page, as shown in Figure.
When creating a new template, you must enter the template Name, Coin, and Pool information. Under Pool Settings, you have two options: 'Select a Recommended Pool' and 'Custom'. The Recommended option automatically provides a specific pool address, while the Custom option requires you to manually enter the pool address. This allows you to tailor your mining operations according to your preferences and needs.
Miner Management-Group Information
The menu of [Group Information] can create a new group to organize miners, helps manage/search group miners easily.
The [Operation Log] page on the Goldshell Hub platform displays a record of all historical actions you have taken with your miners. You can use the search function to filter and view relevant actions for specific miners within a designated time period. This allows you to track your mining operations and monitor any changes or issues that may arise over time.
Miner Mode Management
Many Goldshell miners now support two different power modes, which can be easily changed from the Goldshell Hub platform. To switch between power modes, simply select the miner you wish to modify, then click on "Power Mode". From there, you can choose the power mode that best suits your needs. This feature provides added flexibility and control over your mining operations, allowing you to optimize your performance according to your preferences and requirements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.